How does mint affect potency?
The time comes when the potency in men is weakened and this significantly worsens the quality of life. This can happen for completely different reasons at any age. Most often, the decrease in potency is influenced by unhealthy diet, alcohol consumption, smoking, inactive lifestyle, and poor ecology. It is important to start curing the disease in a timely manner. There are many options for fighting. On this basis, many men have a question about how mint affects the potency of men.
The effect of mint on the male body
Mint and potency – the question of their interaction worries absolutely every young person. Mint is a rather useful plant, as it exhibits a refreshing effect on the entire body. Peppermint is considered a female product, since there is a fair amount of female hormone in its structure. According to this, many men consider it harmful for potency. This is a deep misconception, as harm can only be done if overused.
The main actions of the product on the body:
This means that the product should be taken in case of stress and mood swings. Therefore, the effect of mint on male potency is positive. With a variety of disorders of the nervous system, the product will only affect the positive side. The cause of erectile dysfunction is precisely stressful situations and nervous disorders. From this it follows that mint and potency in a man are interrelated things.
In addition, mint is useful in that:
- Normalizes sleep.
- Calms the human nervous system.
- Relieves inflammation in the throat.
- Eliminates headache.
- Heals a cough.
- Normalizes blood circulation and thins the blood.
- Relieves nausea, heartburn and vomiting.
- Tones up faded epidermis.
- It has a choleretic effect.
- Taking baths with the plant has a beneficial effect on the human nervous system.
- Local application of mint ointments and balms will help with arthritis and radiculitis.
This product acts as an excellent antiphlogistic and anesthetic agent. For men, it acts as an excellent stimulator of erection.
Negative properties of mint
Does peppermint affect potency? Despite all its important properties, the product helps to reduce sperm activity. But this does not affect potency at all. That is, the effect of mint on potency is only positive.
Eating the product in the diet, drinking tea with the addition of a spicy plant or adding mint to a salad is absolutely harmless for a male. This method of administration does not contradict the presence of estrogen. The benefits and harms of peppermint depend only on the dosage. In order to hit the intimate life of a young man, drinking tea with mint is necessary in liters. Moreover, it should be only natural, and not in purchased bags. Make salads only from the product without adding any ingredients. But with this preparation, it will not be tasty at all.
The product for the male sex is more useful than harmful. You should not give up a remedy that improves overall well-being, invigorates and tones, normalizes sweating and is completely safe.
Mint affects the potency of a man positively, but subject to the dosage. It is important to know when to stop and this applies to absolutely every herb and any medication.
Recipes with mint to increase potency
There are several effective recipes that will help to increase the potency of a man without causing any harm to health. The most effective are:
- Herbal collection of mint, nettle, St. John’s wort. For the manufacture of a medicine for potency, it is necessary to take all the ingredients in the same proportions. It will be enough to take 1 teaspoon of plants. Mix the mixture and add a liter of boiling water. Leave the product to infuse for several hours, after which you can safely take it. To obtain the desired effect, use three times a day.
- Pour boiling water into a cup and add 1 large spoonful of mint, 1 large spoonful of St. John’s wort. Lastly, add 1.5 tablespoons of oregano. The resulting mixture must be filtered and taken 1 tablespoon four times a day.
- To eliminate erection problems, mint tinctures with the addition of clover, St. John’s wort, nettle are very useful. For the correct manufacture of a healing agent, it is necessary to add all herbs in equal proportions to a thermos. Usually mix 5 large spoons of each ingredient. Pour the entire collection with a liter of boiling water, close the lid tightly and wait an hour. After this period of time, start taking 140 ml three times a day.
- Pour 10 large spoons of mint into a thermos and pour a liter of boiling water. Insist such a remedy for half an hour. After this period of time, filter the infusion and use 200 ml twice a day.
- There is another effective recipe that is very simple to prepare and at the same time has the maximum result. To make it, you need to take 2 pinches of mint, 4 pinches of savory and one rosemary. Thoroughly grind the entire mixture until a homogeneous consistency is obtained, mix well and pour boiling water over. The drug must be infused and only then can it be consumed.
To increase an erection in a man, traditional medicine recommends drinking tea with the addition of mint. In addition to the main component, St. John’s wort and oregano should be added. To make healing tea you need:
- take 100 grams of each herb and stir thoroughly;
- 1 small spoonful of the composition pour 200 ml of boiling water;
- leave the drug to infuse.
The resulting drink is recommended to be consumed several times a day. Add honey, jam or sugar to taste. But it is recommended to opt for a natural beekeeping product. Such a remedy will significantly improve the condition of a man. But it is not recommended to overdo it with use.
Mint itself has a very pleasant smell, so it can be steamed as a standalone product. Can be mixed with black or green tea. You need to take a glass container, pour green tea into it with the addition of a few mint leaves. It can be either dried or fresh. The whole mixture should be poured with a slightly cooled liquid. Leave the whole mass to infuse for 7-8 minutes. After this period of time, add honey and lemon to the drug. To make black tea, both components must be taken in the same ratio. The leaves of the plant must be very finely chopped and added to the tea. Pour boiled water and let the healing agent brew.
A mint-berry cocktail is no less useful. To make such a not only healthy drink, but also delicious, you need mint, ice cream and berry syrup. 35-40 grams of berry syrup should be diluted with a cup of cold boiled liquid. After that add 100 grams of sweetness and beat the whole mass with a mixer or blender. Add a little mint to the resulting mass and the drink is ready for use. You can take it at any time.
How does fresh mint affect male potency? Only positively, but with its correct use in the right dosage. The product is a unique product that combines various useful properties. Its small use in the composition of various drinks and decoctions has a very positive effect on the male erectile function and leads to an increase in potency. This effect is attributed to its relaxing and calming properties. But in no case should this plant be abused. Too large dosages will lead to severe sedation and sexual dysfunction.