Benefits of turmeric for prostatitis
Turmeric is a herbaceous plant in the ginger family. Homeland – India, where it is added to dishes and used to treat many diseases. The rhizomes and stems of the plant are used as spices .
As for alternative medicine, it has received the status of a natural antibacterial agent: its healing properties have been known since ancient times. It is believed that the oriental spice helps to eliminate toxins from the body. In addition, turmeric is widely used for prostatitis.
Indian spice is recommended for restoring metabolism, treating anemia, asthma and inflammation of the urogenital organs. Prostatitis belongs to the last group of diseases.
What is the use of spices?
Turmeric is useful for such elements as phosphorus, calcium, iodine, iron, various oils, vitamins B and K, ascorbic acid, tocopherol.
Using spices are achieved:
- Reducing the risk of prostate cancer,
- Due to the anti-inflammatory effect, you can get rid of colds.
- Rapid regeneration of damaged skin and elimination of its itching.
- Elimination of depressive disorders.
- Improvement of metabolism, due to which excess weight is reduced.
- Stabilization of blood pressure.
By adding spice to meals and drinks, a person can cleanse the liver, reduce the risk of developing leukemia and Alzheimer’s disease.
As a natural antibiotic, the spice reduces the number of pathogenic bacteria in inflammation of the prostate, reduces pain. With regular use, normal urination is restored. Of course, the spice will not be able to completely cure inflammation, but using it after a course of antibiotics will enhance the effect of the latter, and also remove the remnants of medicines from the body.
Seasoning is useful for smokers, it cleanses the body of nicotine and other harmful compounds.
- The properties of curcumin have been studied for a long time, but its effect on the body has not been fully studied.
Methods of application for diseases of the prostate
To achieve an increase in potency and cure prostate pathology , first of all, you need to visit an andrologist. The specialist will determine the cause of the disease and, in the absence of chronic diseases and pathologies that need to be urgently treated, will advise the acceptable dosage. Set the duration of the intake to obtain a therapeutic effect.
The plant is used in the form of seasonings and biological additives. It can be consumed in its pure form, mixing with some drinks, for example, with milk or kefir.
However, you should follow a few rules:
- Do not subject the spice to prolonged mechanical processing.
- Do not abuse seasoning. The maximum dose should not exceed 30 grams per day. The initial dosage is not more than 3 grams per day. In the absence of side effects, the amount of spice is further adjusted to 30 grams.
- It is better for older men to reduce the daily dose of medicinal seasoning, and also not to take it on an empty stomach.
How to take with prostatitis?
The medicinal plant is recommended to be taken together with fats, other herbs and seasonings. In order for the therapeutic effect to be fully achieved, it must be combined with black pepper, since, due to this, curcumin is better absorbed.
It can be added to dishes as a seasoning, mixed with milk or yogurt, brewed teas and decoctions. The main rule in treatment is its inclusion in the daily diet. Not everyone likes the taste of this spice, so it can be taken as a medicine on a schedule. Folk remedies can help cure prostatitis only with prolonged use. Therefore, the minimum course of admission is about 2 months.
The spice is insoluble in water. However, dissolution occurs together with fats.
Efficient Cooking Methods
There are many recipes for the preparation of medicines from turmeric. Firstly, it is possible to take the spice in its pure form or mix it with black pepper (8:1) and add it to soups or main dishes.
In addition, they make decoctions on the water:
- Half tsp. mix with 250 ml. boiling water. For taste it is allowed to add lemon, honey. The resulting mixture must be boiled for several minutes, and then taken twice a day.
- ¼ tsp spices are diluted in 200 ml. hot water and 1 tsp. vegetable oil. It is recommended to add lemon and honey to the medicinal drink, and then drink it for 24 hours.
- The root of a plant of the ginger family is carefully crushed and poured with a glass of boiling water. After cooling the broth, add a pinch of ground pepper to it and consume it before the main meals.
A fairly effective way to help cure prostatitis is the recipe for “golden milk”. The healing drink is taken for 40 days on an empty stomach.
To get the “golden milk” you need:
- ¼ cup turmeric mixed with ½ tsp. black pepper and ½ cup water.
- These ingredients must be boiled for 5 minutes, until a creamy mass is formed. After that, it is placed in a cold place.
- Next, take a glass of milk, 1 tsp . vegetable oil (olive, coconut) and a small amount of honey. Mix the resulting mixture with 1 teaspoon of the previously prepared mass and cook over low heat for several minutes. Elixir to be taken in the morning.
The use of spices leads to intestinal disorders. This reaction is natural. Therefore, if any disorders are absent, the spice will not help .
Curcumin and prostatitis is a beneficial combination for a man, however, there are several restrictions under which it is forbidden to take oriental spice in any form.
- You can not take spice during the course of taking medications, because this can worsen the condition;
- With diseases of the gallbladder;
- The presence of peptic ulcer;
- Individual intolerance;
- Absolute contraindication – hepatitis;
- It is not recommended to add to food before bedtime, because this will cause sleep disturbance.
The opinion of doctors and patients
Confidence that turmeric will help in the treatment of prostatitis did not arise out of the blue. Turmeric therapy for prostatitis has been considered an effective method of traditional medicine for centuries. Among Indians who traditionally use the spice, the percentage of those suffering from this disease is extremely low.
However, the use of seasoning products is allowed only after consultation with a specialist. The doctor will help you choose one or another decoction, set the desired therapeutic dosage and duration of the course.
Thanks to a large number of studies, it has been proven that the product contributes to the recovery of the male body. Doctors advise not to overdo it with the use of spices, as this can lead to the development of an adverse effect.
Representatives of the stronger sex, who have tried therapeutic recipes with turmeric, leave positive feedback about this therapy. Men noted a gradual improvement in sexual health and the improvement of the body as a whole.
Over the centuries, the spice has proven itself as an effective remedy for the treatment of male diseases. It helps to increase the body’s defenses and tone. In addition to using the plant in therapy for prostate adenoma, cancer and prostatitis, it is taken to increase endurance and eliminate psychological stress. A man who adds this seasoning to his food increases his chances of conceiving a healthy child.